LTE-A | SIM ONLY
What to do with your current router?
Not to worry, we have just the right product for you.
We are happy to offer a SIM Only option that will work with your current router.
In partnership with RAIN, you can get your hands on this double-the-data SIM from just from 25GB for R299.
*Double your Data until 30 November 2018
- LTE 25 GB
- R299 p/m
- DATA: 25 + 25 GB*
- LTE Basic
- R549 p/m
- DATA: 55 + 55 GB*
- LTE Advanced
- R799 p/m
- DATA: 85 + 85 GB*
- LTE Ultimate
- R999 p/m
- DATA: 120 + 120 GB*
- LTE 220 GB
- R1349 p/m
- DATA: 220 + 220 GB*
- LTE 330 GB
- R1599 p/m
- DATA: 330 + 330 GB*
* Sign up before 30 November 2017 to get this amazing deal!
New customers who purchase the Double the Data promotion between 1 August 2017 and 30 November 2017, will receive Double the Data until 30 November 2018
No Bill Shock
Hard Cap with low cost data top-ups available
Month to Month
COMING SOON: The SIM Only option will be available from 16 October 2017
The SIM packages are only compatible with the routers listed below:
- Huawei B315
- Huawei B618
- Huawei B2338
- ZTE MF253
- ZTE MF283+
- ZTE MF286
T’s & C’s
We cannot guarantee a best effort service if you insert your SIMs into a non-compatible router.
Delivery Fee: The cost to deliver the SIM Only package is R160 (excluding VAT)
Ad Hoc Data Bundles
At any point in time during, the customer will have access to purchase the following Data Bundles:
|Bundle||Price incl VAT|
- Should a customer reach their monthly cap, they will be routed to their respective partners top-up web page
- The Ad Hoc Data bundles are valid for 30 days
- These package were designed with a hard cap therefore no out of bundle rates apply and this ensures that customer’s do not receive a bill shock resulting in a bad customer experience.
- Should the monthly inclusive Data not be sufficient, ad hoc Data bundles can be purchased
- To ensure agility these packages will be available on a month to month basis also allowing subscribers to upgrade and downgrade the package from month to month
- CPEs and installation will be for the clients account and billed separately (two CPEs available i.e. in-door & out-door)
- LTE-A is a best effort service where speeds are not guaranteed by the network provider. Technical support is also only available between 8am – 5pm on this product