Windows 8 IP Address Change
Changing settings in Control Panel:
1. If you are using a PC, move the mouse cursor to the bottom or top right corner of the screen and select the cog icon for Settings. I you are using a tablet, swipe left from the right side of the screen and select Settings.
2. Select Control Panel.
3. In the Control Panel window select Category and then select Large or Small Icons.
4. Select Network and Sharing Center.
5. Select Change adapter settings.
6. Right click on your connected network and select Properties.
7. Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCIP/IPv4).
8. Select Properties.
9. Select Use the following IP address and Use the following DNS server addresses to change your computer’s IP address and/or DNS server addresses.
10. Select OK to save.
Marlin ← FAQs