Call out Procedures :
– If our in-house technicians are unable to resolve your problem internally a call out ticket will be logged;
– Once the ticket has been logged and sent to our Call Out Department, they will make a booking with one of our engineers on the first available date and time;
– They will then be in contact with the customer and an email confirmation will be sent as follows:
As discussed, we have booked an engineer for Day Date and Time – this booking is weather dependant as our engineers are not allowed to work on wet surfaces by law.
Once on site, he will confirm what needs to be done and advise any costs involved. Our rates are as follows (where applicable):
– Labour @ R 570.00/hr
– Travel @ R 5.00/km
Should we have any cancellations sooner, we will certainly be in contact and advise.
– Please note all correspondence in respect of your call out will be dealt with on this ticket.
– Once the work has been completed it is the Customers responsibility to sign off on the Jobcard and be aware of any additional costs advised by the engineer on site;
– Our engineer will reply to the customers ticket once back in the office as follows:
Please confirm all is in order following the recent call-out.
– A invoice will then be generated on your profile and billing will be as per your monthly billing eg: if you are on debit order the call out invoice will be on debit order.Leandré ← FAQs