- Go to www.snowball.co.za
- Click on the red link on the right hand side of the page “order online”
- Click on the drop down menu and select “domain registration” which will be on the bottom of the list
- Keep the dot ticked as “I want Snowball to register a new domain for me.” Please type in the desired domain name in the block provided.
- “Availability check” will inform you as to whether the domain is available.
- Click on “add to cart”
- Please select the red icon “[No Hosting! Click to Add]” this will take you to product selection tab again to choose your desired operating system which would either be “Linux hosting” or “Windows Hosting”
When registering a domain it is important to add a product to the domain registration. This will allow the domain to have a product to point to. If not, the domain will “hang” and will not be registered properly. Should you not have a choice of a proper product yet, you are also welcome to select “domain parking” which will then allow the domain to register completely.
- Once you have chosen your desired product, click on “order now” example: “domain parking”
- Keep the dot ticked as “Use a domain already in my shopping cart” select “click to continue”
- Please select “checkout”
- Please provide as much information as possible in the blocks provided for you.
- Select “complete order”
This will create a pending order on the our system which will then allow us to view your order and process the order as soon as possible.