Mozilla Thunderbird POP or IMAP
This tutorial will help you set up the Mozilla Thunderbird email client to work with your email account.
1. In Mozilla Thunderbird from the Tools menu select Account Settings.
2. Select Email Account and then click Next.
3. Enter your name and email address.
4. Select POP or IMAP as the type of incoming server you are using. Your incoming server is mail.domain.com. Click Next.
5. Enter your email address for the Incoming User Name and Outgoing User Name. Click Next.
6. Enter a name for your email account and click Next.
7. Verify your account information and click Finish.
8. In the Account Settings window select Outgoing Server listed below your new account.
9. Type mail.yourdomain for Server Name.
10. Select Use name and password and enter your email address. Thunderbird will ask you for your password the first time you try to send mail. Click OK.
Your email account set up is complete.
Marlin ← FAQs