Domain Name System – Most prominently, it translates easily memorized domain names to the numerical IP addresses needed for the purpose of locating computer services and devices worldwide.
1. Log onto your Control Panel using the details provided
2. Go to DNS in the menu
3. Next you will select the domain where you would like to make DNS changes
4. Next you will select the DNS tab at the top
5. You are now at the menu where you can make changes to the DNS. To add a record, simply select ‘Add new DNS record’.
6. You can add a selection of records, like A, AAAA, CNAME, NS, MX, SRV and TXT.
7. To remove a record, simply tick the record and select ‘Remove’.Rudolph ← FAQs