This guide will help you with the setup of your IP and DNS settings on Windows 8.
Changing settings in Control Panel:
- If you are using a PC, move the mouse cursor to the bottom or top right corner of the screen and the cog icon for Settings.
- Select Control Panel.
- In the control Panel window select Category and the select Large or Small Icons.
- Select Network and Sharing Centre.
- Select Change adapter settings.
- Right click on your connected network and select Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCIP / IPv4).
- Select Properties.
- Select Use the following IP address and Use the following DNS server addresses to change computer’s IP address and/or DNS server addresses.
- Select OK to save.
Your computer should now be able to communicate with your network and the Internet using the new settings.