In this tutorial we will show you how to view any due invoices on your account as well as having access to your statement for any given time period.
Snowball has a user friendly way to view statements and due invoices on line.
You can only do this from your Client Area. If you do not know how to log into your Client Area, please view the tutorial “Client Area: how-to access”.
Here are the instructions on how to view your due invoices and statements:
1. Type www.snowball.co.za into your web browser and click on “Client Area”
Follow this link: https://www.snowball.co.za/support/clientarea.php
2. Log in at the top right of the screen with your Client Area details:
3. The Client Area Home Screen will show all your outstanding support tickets and due invoices (if any).
4. Above the Due Invoices heading, there is a link to View Statement
5. Click on this link View Statement and select the From Date and To Date to see a statement for any period.
You can now see all your payments made / received by Snowball as well as being able to print / donwload your statement.