Snowball has a facility where you can view your internet data usage report
This facility is ideal for both capped and uncapped users who wish to keep track of their internet data usage. It does not however list which sites were accessed as this is not a feature available and would be seen as an invasion of privacy.
To view your report, follow theses easy steps:
- Go to our website in order to check your Internet Data Usage Report
- Enter your product username and password in the login block displayed.
- If you do not remember your password, you can send an SMS password reminder request from our online request page
- Once you have retrieved the details, enter them in the login box displayed
- This should then take you to the usage screen which would display the current month’s usage.
Any queries regarding the usage can be sent to email@example.com
Leandré ← FAQs