Use your control panel to get your FTP details
File Transfer Protocol is a standard network protocol used to transfer computer files from one host to another host over a TCP-based network, such as the Internet. This is one of the easiest ways to upload files to your website from your computer. Web designers tend to use FTP frequently for the website changes to be made live.
With these 5 easy steps, you can obtain & or change the ftp details for your domain or subdomain.
1. Log onto your Control Panel using the details provided
2. Go to the ‘Websites’ Tab in the top menu
3. Select the FTP Access option
4. Select the User at the bottom
5. Once the User has been selected, you will see a new menu where you can specify the FTP username and password.
6. After you have obtained your FTP details, you can use a FTP client, like Filezilla to connect to your website and upload files.