With just 3 easy steps, you can access your email online from anywhere in the world. This is mostly ideal for business people travelling overseas on a regular basis.
Sometimes normal email settings configured for South Africa internet is simply not working in other countries, thus making webmail access a quick workaround.
- Log onto the webmail feature by going to https://webmail.yourdomain.co.za
* In this example we will access a mailbox called firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note the Username must always be the full email address.
- After you have submitted the Username & Password, you might be asked for a mailbox maintenance check – this is not necessary and is safe to skip.
- Next you will see your webmail interface. Here you can see all your email on the server. You can use this interface from anywhere in the world where you have internet access to check email.