How to Pay Invoices Online in the Client Area
Snowball has the option to pay your invoices from your Client Area if you are an EFT, credit card or credit card (manual) Payee Customer.
Log into your Client Area. If you are having problems doing that, or don’t know how, please view the knowledge base named “Client Area: how-to access”.
- On the Client Area menu bar, click on the link called My Invoices.
- This opens a page of all your invoices. Each invoice has a line. Columns include invoice date, invoice due date, invoice total, invoice status (paid, unpaid, overdue) and the last column is View Invoice.
- For an unpaid invoice, click on the View Invoice link. You can see the invoice is unpaid.
- In the upper right corner is a drop-down list of payment methods.
- Choose your payment method from this menu.
- Then click the Pay Now button directly below it.
- After you have completed the payment process, your invoice will be marked as paid.
- Note that some payment methods will require the invoice to be manually marked as paid.
If you have a debit order set up with Snowball and would like to pay before the debit order run, please contact the accounts department to have the invoice payment method changed to EFT, which will allow you to make a payment from your Client Area.