This article will teach you how to connect to a wireless (Wi-Fi) network using a computer or device running on the following operating system:
- MAC OSX
Things you’ll need:
- A wireless router/modem, such as the ones we sell.
- Your Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password (WPA / WPA2 / WEP). *Check your modem’s manual if you are not sure how to set this up.
- A computer, a laptop or a device with a Wi-Fi adapter. These adapters may be built-in or may need to be bought and installed. USB Wi-Fi adapters are also available from all good computer stores.
Connecting to Wi-Fi with MAC OSX:
1. In the upper right-hand corner of your screen, click the AirPort icon and select Turn AirPort On.
2. Clicking the AirPort icon will now bring up a list of available wireless networks. Select your network name (SSID) from this list.
3. Enter your wireless password, and then tick Remember this network to ensure your computer remembers your password for you from now on. Click OK to finish.
Was this article useful? Feel free to leave a comment below.