This article will teach you how to connect to a wireless (Wi-Fi) network using a computer or device running on the following operating system:
- Apple iOS 7
Things you’ll need:
- A wireless router/modem, such as the ones we sell.
- Your Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password (WPA / WPA2 / WEP). *Check your modem’s manual if you are not sure how to set this up.
- A computer, a laptop or a device with a Wi-Fi adapter. These adapters may be built-in or may need to be bought and installed. USB Wi-Fi adapters are also available from all good computer stores.
Connecting to Wi-Fi with Apple iOS 7:
1. Tap the Settings icon to open the Settings menu.
2. Tap Wi-Fi.
3. Select the name (SSID) of your wireless network from the list of available connections.
4. Enter your wireless password (WPA / WPA2 / WEP) and then tap Join to finish. Your iOS device should remember your password for you from now on.
Was this article useful? Feel free to leave a comment below.