So you’ve seen one of our ads and not sure if you have line of sight, what do you do? Or maybe you wish to upgrade your package, but not sure how to proceed? This week’s “How to” will cover the different means of contacting us and how we proceed with the matter further. Each department has a different means of communication and in this post we will take a closer look at how they work. Let’s learn more about how to contact Snowball.
How our ticket system works
We have a ticket system in place to help us keep track of all client queries, as well as to assist you as best we can. What we have done to make the process as easy to manage as possible, is we have designated 4 email addresses to each department.
The email addresses are as follows:
- Support@snowball.co.za – Any technical related queries you may have should be sent to this email address. A ticket will automatically be created and submitted to our support team and then assigned to one of our technical engineers. The team constantly addresses these queries during office hours to ensure those “bumps in the road” are no more.
- Accounts@snowball.co.za – If you have any package changes, invoice queries, suspension queries or cancellations, to name a few, then this is the email address for you. Our accounts department will happily assist you with anything you may need.
- Sales@snowball.co.za – Any sales related queries you may have are to be sent to this email address. Our sales team works hard at helping you as best they can, be it for connection recommendations, site survey bookings, or even to see if you have line of sight with one of our high sites, our sales team will be more than happy to help.
Once you have sent an email to one of our automated ticket addresses, you will receive a response with a ticket number. When contacting us directly keep this number at hand, as we may then assist you with a faster response.
How our Telephone system works
We understand that being placed on hold can be a nightmare, but we do all we can to answer your calls as soon as possible. You may contact us directly on 021 880 2228 or 021 123 SNOW (7669). We have 4 designated queues for each department.
The queues are as follows:
- Option 1 – Technical, for all technical related queries select this extension, our technical team will answer as soon as they are able. Within this department you will be directed to the option most relevant to you needs – 1 for ISP Support and 2 for Server Support
- Option 2 – Sales, want to follow up on a sales ticket? Or maybe you wish to find out a few prices? Give our sales team a call, they are here to help.
- Option 3 – Accounts, our accounts department make it their mission to give you smooth and hassle free assistance. Anything from suspension queries to updating banking details can handled by our diligent accounting staff.
Have an urgent technical query after hours? Not to worry as we pride ourselves on offering 24-hour technical support. Simply call our office line and your call will be forwarded to our technical staff member on duty, who will assist you as best they can.
At the end of it all, we are here to help.
We understand how frustrating it can be when you cannot get immediate assistance, but please do not let this put you off, as we are constantly finding ways to improve on our customer service and will continue to do so.
Snowball Effect – Connecting Everything