This is a step-by-step guide on
How to view due invoices and statements online
Does the following apply to you?
- I am an existing Snowball client
- I am somewhat confused as to how to see my monthly invoices and statements
- I don’t want to phone the office every time I want to access this information
- I’d like quick instructions on how to access my information
Alrighty then! You’ve come to the right place, oh weary digital wanderer.
Here Here is a quick and painless method to demonstrate how to access your invoices and statements within your Snowball account ( Captain Obvious says you have to be an existing client of ours)
Steps to access your statements
1. Type www.snowball.co.za into your web browser
2. Log in with your account details at the top right corner
Note that this username is the same email address you use to receive monthly invoices.
If you do not know what these details are, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask our team to forward you your client area details.
3. You will see the page below. Keep the default setting that will proceed to the Client Area. Click on “OK”
OR, alternatively, you can use this URL to log into your Client Area directly:
4. Click on “View Statement”
5. Click on the “Statement” link again
6. Change the date to view the custom period that you prefer
How to view your Invoices
1. Back at the Client Area, click on the invoice number that you wish to view
2. The invoice will be displayed as such:
If you have any queries, you’re most welcome to contact the Accounts Dept. on:
021 880 2228 (ext. 4) or email@example.com